|Green Avocado Cucumber Soup
If you're looking for a cool and refreshing soup to go along with your late summer barbeques, look no further. This Green Avocado Cucumber soup is full of yummy and healthy ingredients to keep you active all day long. Bring it on a picnic as it is a great way to stay hydrated while also getting your needed nutrition.
Green Avocado Cucumber Soup
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 5 mins
- 1 cucumber peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped
- 2 avocadoes
- 1/2 cup spinach or kale
- 2 green onions roughly chopped
- 2 apples crisp and tart apples (e.g. Granny Smith)
- 2 1/2 cups coconut milk or coconut water
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- parsley for garnish
In a blender, process all ingredients until smooth. Chill until ready to serve and garnish with fresh herbs.
Recipes sourced from Marni Wasserman